Ratings for Dr. W. Kelly Dehart

I saw this doctor twice. The first time he told me that the reason for those hives is unknown, then he suggested me to take over the counter allergy medicine for 8 weeks, but if 8 weeks past the hives still come back, I need to see him again. After 8 weeks, the hives came back and I was scheduled to see him again. I thought he would like to do some tests on me to find out more then he still used the same explanation over again, to take the same over the counter medicine. Each time he saw me, finished in less than 10 minutes, probably just 5 minutes. I do not know what to say. I do not think he is helpful and I do not recommend to go to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I was more than pleased with Dr DeHart's knowledge about hair loss and stress. His office staff is caring, and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Staff was great and I will definitely come back to see Dr. DeHart. What a wonderful team of people in the Newport News office. I highly recommend you schedule your appointment with Dr. DeHart as your dermatologists at Pariser Dermatology.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. W. Kelly Dehart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HealthPartners