Ratings for Dr. Rulon D. Owen

Dr. Owen is a FANTASTIC Dr. He always takes the time to talk with me and address any issues I have heaalth wise. He has literally saved my life twice. He is EXTREMELY thorough and has found cancer in my body that other Dr.'s O ERLOOKED. I am 66 years old now and colon cancer free for 21 years and prostate cancer free for 1 1/2 years thanks to Dr. Owen, I recommend him to all that will listen.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Owen is one of those physicians who, in other times, would be that country doctor who got you through everything from a cut finger to a heart attack. He has a wonderful bedside manner and great knowledge of his practice. Dr. Owen has taken care of us and dealt with insurance and workers compensation issues where other doctors would simply refuse to see you. I cannot adequately state my feelings for the incredible care Dr. Owen has given us. Dr. Owen's staff need to be more aware of patient needs and problems. Patient care is first and foremost.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

The window staff person should maybe find another job. She does not appear to be happy at all. The Dr. needs to better schedule appointments. You should not have to wait an hour for an appointment. My time is valuable too.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Rulon D. Owen's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med