Ratings for Dr. Raphael A. Rojas

Dr. Rojas was great in helping me recover from a hamstring injury and every kind of injury I have had (knee, ankle). I am now running track at a D1 college and I would not have gotten this far if it wasn't for him. His knowledge of nutrition and diagnosis is amazing and much greater than I thought a chiropractor would have. He even makes house calls if I couldn't drive to him, he genuinely cares about his patients. He has been hit hard by the economic down turn as of late and I not sure where he is right now because I am no longer in Charlotte. But if you want a better kind of chiropractor who can do old fashion 'crack your back' style or even a gentle style, that works great on painful joints and everything else, try him out. If you have any questions he can answer them for you. His # is 704-575-6741. If you try him I know you will love him. He really is a great guy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012