Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Clark

Every interaction I have had has been quite good. He repaired my hand better than I could have hoped.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

He has done two surgeries on my hand now due to a gun shot wound. I agree that he is bad to rush you the past two post op appointments. And waited two extra hours before surgery. But still I will say that he is the best doctor in the tri states as far as hand surgery is concerned. He is very Moody however. But usually wont take it out on you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

He has done so many surgeries on me that I feel very at ease with him. I think it depends on his mood on whether he talks much or not. Sometimes he talks to me a lot about different things, not medicine and sometimes I feel like he is rushing too fast. All of the surgeries have been fine. Some were better than others but I think the results depend on the damage initially done. Nothing can be returned 100%. I would go to him for just about kind of orthapaedic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Does not talk a lot but he is a very good doctor in the field of hand surgery. I would highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006

Dr. Joseph W. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst