Ratings for Dr. Anibal J. Loza

Dr. Loza has always been very THOROUGH and is a careful listener. He has been my physician for about 4 or 5 years now. He has recently moved to a new location and is now in his own office with a different front office staff than he previously had. This new office staff are a definite improvement.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Loza is a very nice physician, he is thorough and has an excellent interaction with patients. His biggest problem is that his staff is substandard from top to bottom. From the front desk to the office manager, the attention to your needs as a patient is simply non existent. I have sat over an hour and a half to be seen. I have to call 4-5 times before I receive a return call from staff whenever a message is left. I am continually placed on hold whenever I call for a minimum of five minutes. I have brought this to everyone's attention in the office with the exception of the physician, who I plan to speak with upon my next appointment whenever that may be. Once again, the tragic thing is, I believe he is a good doctor, but due to the overall experience of his staff, I am actively looking for another office.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I love the doctor and his assisant. The staff has no matters. They never call me up to confirm my appointments. If it was not for the doctor I would not go there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I have to give this office a negative review, sadly. Dr. Loza is actually a very nice, friendly and good doctor. However, my wife and I had HORRIFIC experiences with the office manager/staff... First of all on multiple occasions we waited and waited to hear important test results and eventually had to call the office ourselves multiple times to hear our results only to find out they were 'urgent'. When we asked "if so urgent why did not call us for 2 months after the test results came in?" they claimed they DID inform us (grossly untrue) and pretended they called us, however that was only after we called THEM! Eventually I asked for a refund of $90 for redundant test "consultation" or we would switch doctors. I was treated like a *criminal* by the office manager and called a BLACKMAILER 5-6x. I told the Dr we will find a new office with more professional staff; which is a shame because Dr. Loza is a good doctor. He definitely needs a new office manager, until then I wont go back

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Anibal J. Loza's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2005)