Ratings for Dr. Andrew H. Boyarsky

Dr Boyarsky seemed ver knowledgeable but the receptionist that works for him is not a nice lady . She is very curt and majorly stressed out to work with the public . I wish I got her name . I explained to her my insurance and she became psycho by interrogating me if it was a private insurance or government . I told her calmly what my insurance was and she curtly stated don't fill out the paper work if it's by obama or governent . I have a private insurance so yes , it was not a government bought . Holy c)$&p her discriminatory attitude was quite evident and I feel bad for anyone who does have government insurance for this lady is nasty. Then I tell her my insurance is maxed out and I am not required to pay copays. She seemed bothered that I did not have to pay and tried to prove that I was wrong again . No ms b@$$ch you were wrong again and couldn't take it . I have no idea who was taking their calls before my doctors visit when I made my appointment but it surely was not her . I am unsure if she is jekell and Hyde same person but if she is , she better go on medication. . You can't treat patients like this . She needs to be fired and despite this highly good rating for dr boyarsky I would never use them again . Just stay clear from this office staff worker and this doctor better evaluate his office staff more appropriately

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Boyarski is a wonderful.dr. He did a mastectomy on me in 2009. after the other incompetent Dr messed up my first surgery. Dr b has also removed a umbilical hernia as well. I love this Dr and would recommend him. I will not use another surgeon..yes you will wait a while to see him this is because he takes his time with you. I give him 5 stars....

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

REcurring incisional hernia. Sounds like something minor. Well, it was not. Following four unsuccessful surgeries, my hometown surgeons sent me to see Dr. B when it was clear that they had not handled the situation. Dr. B. had to abort the first surgery due to problems at the site. I saw him over a two year period until the site was healthy enough to operate. That was exactly five years ago I got out of the hospital on 2/6/2008). His manner is a little brusk, but the man is a gifted surgeon and a Saint as far as I am concerned. Everyone on the suite was wonderful and I especially liked his nurse at the time, Debbie. If I ever need another surgery, he will be the first surgeon I will contact.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

In 1999 I was hurt at work by an oxygen bottle that exploaded and split my liver in 1/2 ,and other dammages.Thank god for Dr. Boyarsky ,it was a long road but he saved my life,if you ever need a surgeon try to get him. Ty so much to his staff and Mr. Boyarsky

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Only about a week out but loving Dr B.right now. Feel good and think everything went well. Right now I feel as if I'll be as good as new in a month or two.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Boyarsky saved my life. Plain and simple. He is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Very well respected, knowledgeable. You will wait for a little while for him to come into the exam room, but his expertise is certainly worth it. Not the best bedside manner but if you're looking for a good surgeon, he's the man.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Andrew H. Boyarsky's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal