Ratings for Dr. Andrea M. Szuper

Awesome doctor!!! She is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I will never change my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

She's always running behind. On this remark, she suggested to me to come early in the morning. I switched the first in the morning by taking the first available appointment. She still was late, by an half an hour. I just changed her because of this. My appointment was set at 8 a.m., she comes at 8:30 at work. This happened to me two times. And, as far as her knowledge is concerned I will give you just one clue, I asked her about my neck pain, her answer was that she doesn't now, she was not in my body.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Friendly and knowledgable. She definitely has the wellbeing of her patients at heart. In sist on regular followup in charting of progress to acheiving good health results.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Szuper is Fabulous! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She goes above and beyond. Her office staff is awesome, they call you asap with results, call to make sure you are following up with specialists. My CVS pharmacist received a call from Dr. Szuper and "they" actually told me "I needed labs done" when I picked up my meds. Just a breath of fresh air to all the other rude overbearing docs we have experienced. My daughter was the one originally assigned and I asked if she would be my doc as well. More pain for her ha ha awesome for us! She has a very calming, compassionate way about her. And the girls she works with are very kind as well. Best experience ever! I would certainly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011