Ratings for Dr. Kevin H. Bailey

I have been going to Dr. Bailey for the past 5 years, and he is the best dentist that I have ever gone to. He is very knowledgeable about dental procedures and has done a fabulous job with my teeth. His hygienists and office staff are also very good, friendly, and helpful. Most of the time, I barely sit down in the waiting room before I am called in to see Dr. Bailey . I have never had a bad experience at Dr. Bailey's office and even look forward to going for my appointments. How's that for a fantastic dentist?!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Bailey is the best dentist I have ever been too. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. Wait time is minimal. Dr. Bailey is very knowledgeable in his procedures and you don't feel he is doing any unnecessary work just for the money. Dr. Bailey has a wonderful bed side manner and treats you with respect. His whole staff is very knowledgeable of their jobs. I have never had a bad appointment while seeing Dr. Bailey and his staff. I have been a patient there for around 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011