Ratings for Dr. Don A. Coronel

I have been a patient of this practice for years. Dr. Coronel is excellent, as is his staff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Excellent Dentist!!! Thorough and meticulous with his procedures. Takes time to explain everything!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Saw him last week. What a nightmare. He's so Impatient with you even when he is the one late and you on time. Just rushes you through, knows he's gonna get paid anyways so doesn't care whether u Like the service provided or not. Awful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Coronel for about 7 years. My children adore him. He's very gently and kind. My husband and I would not think of going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have spent a total of $2925 for treatment at Dr. Coronel's clinic, and I absolutely regret bringing my business and hard earned money to such a despicable business which has only been interested in giving me a hard time, threatening to charge me even more money in the form of a consultation fee for records that I have a right to, displaying no knowledge of HIPAA laws and REFUSING to accept a doctor's note for missed appointments due to sickness. I had been going there for 2 years, and very often I would have to wait an average of 40 minutes before being seen. They have no consideration for their patient's time, several times the doctor randomly canceled appointments because he was sick or busy, within 24 hours of the appointment! Beware! I am never going back!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Great dentist, gets the job done. Nice office too

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012