Ratings for Dr. Ruben Koshy

dr ruben g koshy has to be one of the worst doctors i have ever been to . he does not listen to you . he can not understand anything except what he wants to hear witch is his own words telling you that you are wrong . his inexperance shows . the staff is great . it is a shame they have to work with a doctor like that .

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Koshy is far and away one of the best pain physicians I have ever had. Generally, most doctors just want to rush through the visit without taking the time to really learn about their patients. Dr. Koshy, on the other hand, did a very thorough job and provided a plan that was clear and made me feel like there was hope. He really is one of the best pain doctors I have ever come across in the Atlanta area and I always recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I am a patient at Georgia Pain and Spine Care and typically see Dr. Brownlow, Dr. Koshy's partner. Dr. Brownlow treats me for fibromyalgia, migraines, and back pain. However today I saw Dr. Koshy for the first time. Not only did he spend less than 10 minutes with me, he refused to refill the prescriptions that Dr. Brownlow always gives me. He didn't listen to my concerns and disregarded my fibromyalgia and migraine pain all together. I do not recommend this doctor. If you are going to go to Georgia Pain and Spine Care, I recommend you always see Dr. Brownlow!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Ruben Koshy's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2005)

Ameritas