Ratings for Dr. Adam S. Kanter

Fundamentally dishonest doctor. He advocates fusions and gets paid by companies who make the devices

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I was in the worst pain of my life. Couldn't sleep in my own bed. Walking with a walker. Just went down to the count after 6 months of therapy chiropractor and injections. Thought I might be disabled for the rest of my life. Dr kanter did my spinal fusion and I was back to work in 9 weeks and am back to my old self again. Feel fortunate to have found such a great surgeon with such an awesome support staff. I would recommend him to anyone. But remember, its up to you to do your work after he does his. Thanks Dr Kanter!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Worst experience ever. If you're looking for an arrogant, rude, dishonest surgeon. You've found him! Steer clear!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

safe and honest surgeon that takes the time to make sure you understand your problem, and then he fixes it!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

First appointment said definitely could benefit from surgery. After finds out you have Medicaid does not want to treat you. Sends you off to others and wastes your time.

Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Kanter recently preformed my back surgery. So far, my recovery and results have been wonderful! I am very greatful to have had him for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Wonderful, knowledgeable neurosurgeon and person. Fabulous bedside manner. Explains everything in layman terms. Puts patients first and always goes above and beyond call of duty. His office staff is top notch. This is a must see/go to dr. for any/all spinal/lumbar/cervical issues. He will not only heal you but make you feel like a person and not just a patient! Highly skilled, top notch dr.!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Excellent resource for information on my disorder. Performed minimally invasive surgery and took away my misery! One of the best! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Steer clear of this doctor. After going through a double lumbar fusion, the pain in my back and going down my legs are still just as bad if not worst. And his answer when asked why was, "I don't know". Then continued on to say that there is really no need for me to return to see him. So I feel like he got his money and now he is done with me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Adam S. Kanter's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)