Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Mast

If your someone that feels at all nervous about going to the dentist then I highly recommend you try Mast Dentistry. It's a very comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Everyone at Mast Family Dentistry is incredibly friendly and very welcoming. When you walk in they offer you refreshments and they have chairs that massage. They are just fabulous.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

They make going to the dentist very pleasant at Mast Family Dentistry.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Mast told me I had two cavities; since I have regular cleanings, floss and brush and just generally haven't had cavities since childhood I thought something wasn't right. I opted for a cleaning only and went back to my regular dentist. The hygienist,my dentist and the x-rays revealed NO cavities. As shocked as I was I called Dr. Mast's office to explain. His wife took the call and was extremely nasty. She said that his equipment is able to see a cavity at the very very beginning stages and that they fill to prevent further work in the future. I tried to explain that I share the opposing view, a "wait and see approach". I don't feel comfortable having the most minute areas of decay filled when, 1.)I am not in pain 2.)there is no harm in waiting and 3.) can avoid toxic mercury being put in my mouth. She refused to even talk to Dr. Mast about this or refund me since I had to go home for another cleaning and x-rays to confirm what Dr. Mast told me. No informed consent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I love coming to Mast Family Dentistry. Everyone on staff here is super friendly and will do whatever they can to make each visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014