Ratings for Dr. Ruth A. Baird

Dr. Baird has no compassion. She is rude, reactive and just a general pain. I am not her patient but she is a member of my neurologist practice. If I have to contact a doctor and they tell me Dr. Baird is on call I hang up and call my doctor in the morning.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have had chronic migraines for going on 9 years now. I have had 6 different specialist and multiple doctors to treat my condition. I felt right away that it was quite possible that I possessed more knowledge of how to treat migraines that Dr. Ruth Ann Baird. I walked out of the office frustrated and feeling overwhelmingly like I just wasted four months in waiting to get in to see the dr., the hour and a half that the appointment took, and the more than $200 that I spent to go see her. I left upset, but it was nothing compared to how I felt when I looked up the preventative rx that she wrote me and found that she had our-right lied about what she was giving me, after I specifically asked what the drug was used for, how it worked, and the family that it belonged to. I have every intention of contacting IU and insisting that I will not be billed for the appointment. I do not feel safe putting my health in her hands, and would urge others to desist in doing the same.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Ruth A. Baird's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)