Ratings for Dr. Staci D. Niemoth

Dr. Niemoth delivered my third child via c-section. I came to her towards the end of my first trimester. She was outstanding. She had the best bed side manner and always made me feel like every question or concern I had was totally valid. I would recommend her to anyone. I go in for my yearly check ups and she treats her non pregnant patients with the same amount of care and concern.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Absolutely worst experience! She didn't want me asking her questions, and claimed nothing was wrong with me, even though 2 years earlier she said my thyroid levels were too high. Now she wants to put me on birth control? When I asked why, she became angry. I explained I didn't come in for birth control, and reminded her she tied my tubes. She became angry and said there's nothing I can do for you. I wanted to say WTH, but I will never go back and will tell everyone how awful she is. This includes her employer.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

An arrogant, condescending, with awful bedside manners doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I was treated horribly by some of the staff. My disabled daughter who is experiencing mental confusion and searching for answers was denied services because of a lack of knowledge concerning modern medicine. Nurse especially was very rude!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Niemoth!! She is very caring. Every concern no matter how big or small it was she always made sure I was comfortable with her opinion on it. She is amazing. I have used her with both of my children and will continue to use her. Her staff is amazing as well. I absolutely love this office. I will refer everybody to Dr. Niemoth!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I found Dr. Niemoth online while searching for doctors on my health insurance site. She was my Dr. throughout my pregnancy with my first (& only ) child and I couldn't have asked for a better OB! (She was away when I went into labor so I really can't comment on delivery room protocol, etc.) Being that this was my first pregnancy, I was overwhelmed and had a hard time dealing with all that comes with pregnancy and having a child. Dr. Niemoth and her staff made me feel so at ease and I truly felt that I could ask anything, no matter how silly the question. I also think that she and her staff were a great balance (for myself, at least) between being both compassionate & understanding and very professional. I gave the staff a four-star rating only because of the front desk ladies. They were less than helpful at times, unfortunately. Everyone else was fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Like another review says, she is not able to think outside the box and looks to drugs and birth control to mask issues instead of trying for a cause and solution. Not good listener and very limited scope. She may be great if you are just having a kid but no good for treatment or fertility and not a good bedside manner. Doesn't like it if you dont just sit and take whatever she wants to give you. I dont think you should have to tell a doctor the same thing on multiple visits and have them act like it's a surprise and a recent development each time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Was with another Dr at Ferrell Duncan but Dr Niemoth ended up delivering my first. Immediately switched to her after seeing the way she handled things in the delivery room. Very caring and knowledgeable dr.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I went to see Dr. Niemoth after having an OB at another clinic who was not very helpful and seemed not to care about me or the problems that I was having with my pregnancy. Dr. Niemoth was very compassionate and did an excellent job explaining everything to me. She always made sure that all of my questions were answered and was very thorough. Dr. Niemoth was very comforting when things weren't going right with the delivery of my son, and was quick to explain our options and give her professional opinion. The way that she handled the situation allowed me to make the best decision for myself and my son, allowing him to come into this world a healthy and screaming little boy! Her staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Her and her staff are the best I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Niemoth was a great help and very reassuring to me. She took her time to explain things to me and allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed to. Her staff were friendly and helpful. I have recommended her to many of my friends and they have all just raved about her. Thank you Cox for finding her!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Staci D. Niemoth's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)