Ratings for Dr. Staci D. Niemoth

She delivered my first, there was 3 women ready to push and she told me, “If you are competitive because now is the time to shine!” She hopped between all 3 of us and made me feel like i wasn’t as important. Not sure if this is how they do things but I was shocked at how unimportant my pushing process was

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I feel the other bad reviews make a large statement. I agree that she has poor bedside manorisms, and is very arrogant. She did not like the fact that I had many questions and concerns and copped out on answering many questions I posed. She also did not like me seeking other medical advice as I was shopping for my doctor. I would not trust her with my life or my baby's life and she will not be my doctor again. Staci...YOU'RE FIRED.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Due to Dr. Niemoth and her staff's inability to listen to me and my concerns, my child was stillborn. I wouldn't trust her with my dog let alone a child's health. I always felt rushed through every appointment and she never cared for me as a patient. On my follow up appointment after delivering my baby she was non sympathetic and had not even reviewed my results to give me answers on what happened to my baby.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Niemoth delivered my third child via c-section. I came to her towards the end of my first trimester. She was outstanding. She had the best bed side manner and always made me feel like every question or concern I had was totally valid. I would recommend her to anyone. I go in for my yearly check ups and she treats her non pregnant patients with the same amount of care and concern.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Absolutely worst experience! She didn't want me asking her questions, and claimed nothing was wrong with me, even though 2 years earlier she said my thyroid levels were too high. Now she wants to put me on birth control? When I asked why, she became angry. I explained I didn't come in for birth control, and reminded her she tied my tubes. She became angry and said there's nothing I can do for you. I wanted to say WTH, but I will never go back and will tell everyone how awful she is. This includes her employer.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

An arrogant, condescending, with awful bedside manners doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I was treated horribly by some of the staff. My disabled daughter who is experiencing mental confusion and searching for answers was denied services because of a lack of knowledge concerning modern medicine. Nurse especially was very rude!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Niemoth!! She is very caring. Every concern no matter how big or small it was she always made sure I was comfortable with her opinion on it. She is amazing. I have used her with both of my children and will continue to use her. Her staff is amazing as well. I absolutely love this office. I will refer everybody to Dr. Niemoth!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I found Dr. Niemoth online while searching for doctors on my health insurance site. She was my Dr. throughout my pregnancy with my first (& only ) child and I couldn't have asked for a better OB! (She was away when I went into labor so I really can't comment on delivery room protocol, etc.) Being that this was my first pregnancy, I was overwhelmed and had a hard time dealing with all that comes with pregnancy and having a child. Dr. Niemoth and her staff made me feel so at ease and I truly felt that I could ask anything, no matter how silly the question. I also think that she and her staff were a great balance (for myself, at least) between being both compassionate & understanding and very professional. I gave the staff a four-star rating only because of the front desk ladies. They were less than helpful at times, unfortunately. Everyone else was fantastic!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Like another review says, she is not able to think outside the box and looks to drugs and birth control to mask issues instead of trying for a cause and solution. Not good listener and very limited scope. She may be great if you are just having a kid but no good for treatment or fertility and not a good bedside manner. Doesn't like it if you dont just sit and take whatever she wants to give you. I dont think you should have to tell a doctor the same thing on multiple visits and have them act like it's a surprise and a recent development each time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Staci D. Niemoth's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)