Ratings for Dr. Kim Lyvan

This dentist was rude as they possibly can get. He was yelling on the phone while fixing my tooth, using only once hand. The pictures he has of himself and other people he paid to have taken. He also is rude to his patients in his native tongue according to the Vietnamese folks on Canal. He also declines insurance if they don't pay enough. His website says that he made a boat and floated from Vietnam to Pennsylvania, which is a bit peculiar since a boat from Asia usually lands on the western coast - not the east coast.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

The dentist's office was extremely rude. I first asked if he was accepting new patients. He did not answer and instead asked what insurance I had. After hearing I had a union plan, he immediately said in a gruff manner, that he was busy and just hung up on me! This is inexcusable behavior. I can't believe people like this even work in any kind of customer service!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011