Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Parish

Outstanding diagnostican . Very professional and explains her findings in detail.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Not impressed. For a while, I was seeing her father, who wasn't bad. Last year, I must have been reassigned to her, because she has been the physician for all my recent visits. God awful. Seriously. Walks in, is very clinical, writes a prescription, refuses to give me three refills even though I always run out before my next visit, and is out the door in two minutes. God only knows how much money, above and beyond my $25 co-pay, the insurance companies pays out for this specialist visit. After going there for 4 years, I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

This was my first time seeing Dr. Jennifer Parish for a skin exam and probably my last. She came into the examining room and just started asking questions, didn't say hello or introduce herself. She has absolutely no bedside manner. The body scan she performed was hurried and not as thorough as it could have been. After the exam, she left the office and went back to talk to a pharmaceutical rep, the third one I had seen coming and going in less than an hour. She didn't even say goodbye to me. In fact, she seemed friendlier to the pharmaceutical rep than she did me. I can see where her bread is buttered.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Parish's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare