Ratings for Dr. Uzoma B. Gbulie

It is refreshing to have a doctor that actually cares about of his patient's well being. My consultations with Dr. Gbulie were great. He took his time to explain my upcoming surgery. My surgery went extremely well, better than I had hoped. My follow up visits with him were just as pleasant. He was always available to take my calls, as my husband and I called often, with questions after my surgery. Overall, he is a pleasant surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Gbulie was not very friendly, and he was way too uptight and cautious about everything. He is young, so maybe it's because he is inexperienced. He had too many rules and stipulations and wanted me to have all kinds of different tests done before surgery, which doesn't seem like a bad thing, but it was all just a little much. He was WAY off on his recommendations for me regarding the specific surgery I was going to have when there was no real reason why I couldn't have gotten what I wanted. It seemed like he was too scared to go through with anything (again, being too cautious). He did not offer many options for anything regarding the surgery, and he wasn't willing to work with me at all. The whole thing, including him, was very limited. I felt very uneasy about the whole thing when I left his office. I would not have felt comfortable at all having this surgeon operate on me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Great Doctor,answered all my questions.Had surgery twice and everything went good.Dr Gbulie was there a lot and on call 24/7 if i needed him even gave cell number and answered emails within a few minutes.Very professional and caring.I would definite recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Nice and attentive. Took his time to explain to procedure to me even though I asked a lot of question.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Rude, ,superior . God like ...terrible bedside manners, treaded my husband like a second class citizen.I would never get better with this man. I was treated badly.MY SURGERY WAS WRONG AND i WILL SUE HIM FOR NEGLIGENCE.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013