Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Tase

The. One Who Wrote The.Comments On 5_2014 He Told. Me. SAME Thing Had Chronic. Back Pain. Before. I got Heavy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

When you go to a Dr for 4visits at &40.00 each and the 4 visit he tell you he won't due a hip replacement qbecause you need to see a Biatric Dr first before the hip replacement .Ok so now I'm in terrible pain and can just about walk,mine you i weigh 246lbs and I'm 5'8, I know I'm fat but you can't exercise when you already have replaced both knees and have chronic back pain and neuropathy .He has no compassion and bed side manors as a Dr I would not recommend him.Ok so I'll have a stomach sleeve done first and wait to heal and lose the weight which would take up to 9 months to lose the weight they you want .Yeah ok if you don't want to do the surgery have the guts to say that's .Don't take my money and bill my insurance when you new the answer from the beginning . I would not send anyone that I know to you that's for sure .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Very up front and knowledgeable, keeps you informed with what he is going to do in a way that is easy to understand. His staff is very organised with setting up and schedualing surgery, they make things easy to follow and understand.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Douglas S. Tase's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)