Ratings for Dr. Neil Mushlin

Dr Mushlin has been treating me for COPD/Asthma for 4.5 years. My condition is complicated by a compromised immune system. Dr Mushlin has gone to bat for me with my insurance company to approve a special medication by participating in multiple peer to peer calls on my behalf. It took 18 months but He never gave up, and now that I take this medication I am showing improvement. He visited everyday before his office hours when I was in the hospital. Dr Mushlin is extremely knowledgeable in his field and I can truly feel how much he cares about me.. I would recommend him to anyone with pulmonary issues needing to improve their quality of life. Awesome doctor, kind and compassionate man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I saw Dr. Mushlin for COPD. I had no idea what COPD was until I saw him. He sat down and explained to me what COPD was and showed me pictures of what my lungs lood like. He explained the importance of treating COPD and I am feeling much better now on the inhalers he gave me.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Neil Mushlin's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Phoenixville, PA