Dr. Neil Mushlin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neil Mushlin

Dr. Mushlin is now on his own with offices in Lansdale and Exton. Just Google him to get his phone numbers. I've been a patient of Dr. Mushlin for many years. I have a very complicated health history and Dr. Mushlin is always concerned, caring and eager to listen to me about my concerns. Most doctors don't even want me to be their patient because of my complex health history, but Dr. Mushlin took me on as patient without hesitation. He has no problem to call a colleague during my visit to get me better care and to introduce me to this new doctor. What other doctor does that? Also, if one of my doctors doesn't give me the care he thinks I need, he gets that doctor on the phone immediately and tells them his opinion. And, he doesn't back down until he's satisfied with your care!!!! I challenge you to find a better doctor than Dr. Mushlin.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I've been seeing DR. Neil Mushlin for years now. I always feel my questions are answered and everything is explained to my understanding. I know my time and health matters. Dr. Mushlin goes above and beyond for his patients. He spends as much time needed with each patient to make sure your getting the care you need and deserve. These are just some of the reasons why I am following Dr. Mushlin to his new practice 460 Creamery Way Suite 108 Exton, PA 19341 and would recommend him to family and friends. Melissa Cohen

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Mushlin has been treating me for COPD/Asthma for 4.5 years. My condition is complicated by a compromised immune system. Dr Mushlin has gone to bat for me with my insurance company to approve a special medication by participating in multiple peer to peer calls on my behalf. It took 18 months but He never gave up, and now that I take this medication I am showing improvement. He visited everyday before his office hours when I was in the hospital. Dr Mushlin is extremely knowledgeable in his field and I can truly feel how much he cares about me.. I would recommend him to anyone with pulmonary issues needing to improve their quality of life. Awesome doctor, kind and compassionate man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I saw Dr. Mushlin for COPD. I had no idea what COPD was until I saw him. He sat down and explained to me what COPD was and showed me pictures of what my lungs lood like. He explained the importance of treating COPD and I am feeling much better now on the inhalers he gave me.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Neil Mushlin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Neil Mushlin graduated from Muhlenberg College in 1996 with a BS in Biology. He earned his Masters in Business Administration in Health and Medical Services Administration from Saint Joesph's University in 1999. He earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001. Dr. Mushlin completed his traditional rotating internship in the Crozer Keystone Health System and then continued on to complete his internal medicine residency at Lankenau Hospital in Wynnewood and Pulmonary/Critical Care Fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, in Philadelphia. Dr. Mushlin helped establish the Sleep Apnea Committee at Phoenixville Hospital with the goal of educating hospital staff on screening high risk patients and preventing inpatient complications related to obstructive sleep apnea. He has given numerous lectures to hospital staff and members of the community. Due to his love of learning Dr. Mushlin has been affiliated with Philadlephia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has taught 3rd and 4th year medical students during their Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine clerkships. He is also affiliated with many programs teaching Nurse Practitioner students.

• English

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • Muhlenberg College (Grad. 1996)
  • Saint Joseph's University (Grad. 1999)

• Sleep apnea