Ratings for Dr. Jason S. Dowlen

Wonderful staff. Very helpful and kind. Dr. Wilkins is the best!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

they seemed to struggle with helping me with basic dental information; now using someone else.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

The staff was very unhelpful in resolving an overcharge, had inaccurate records and dates on the work done. In the end I was overcharged for services and they were willing for me walk away instead of resolving the issue to the best interest of both parties. Very disappointed with the services provided by this office.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I arrived 5 minutes early to my appointment, only to find the doors locked and the lights out. I called the office, only to get the answering machine. I was going to leave a message, when it informed me that the office actually opened 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment. This had me confused. I went back to my car and sat for 30 minutes, and when I went back in, the receptionist acted as if the entire mix up was my fault. I told her I was here 5 minutes early, yet no one was inside. Her only response was, "I've been here since 8:00 this morning." She immediately went on the defensive and accused me of being late to my appointment! She informed me that 2 people had come in ahead of me now, and that my appointment would have to be pushed back a couple of hours or rescheduled. At that point, I walked out of the office with no intention of returning. Needless to say, the staff was rude, and the office was very unorganized. Spare yourself the waste of time and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Dowlen took the time to give me different options for my treatment and answered the questions I had. Very down to earth and talked to me like a regular person. The office is nice and the staff seemed to enjoy their jobs.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012