Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Davenport

Always a personable and truly professional medical environment......Always A+++

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Can’t thank Dr. Davenport enough. I had a bad accident and was left with a terrible scar and indent in my thigh. After fat transfer and him working his magic with my scar I have so much more confidence about wearing shorts this summer. You and Dr. Steve are great and and call the ladies in the office are a pleasure. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Davenport.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Davenport did a great job allaying my concerns / apprehension regarding surgery to remove 2 facial lesions. Aside from a slight sting from the local anesthetic (which he informed me of in advance), the surgery was completely pain-free. Dr. Davenport is a great doctor--compassionate, and most importantly, extremely skilled and competent. He answered all my questions regarding healing, etc. and was very reassuring. Can't say enough good things, and would strongly recommend Dr. Davenport.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

very kind, and compassionate and not too fast to do a surgery that was apparently not needed,. would recommend him and go to him again,.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Great 1st experience. Very friendly & down to earth staff. Clean office and no wait. Dr. Davenport was very friendly, caring and trustworthy. I felt at ease as soon as I met him. Took the time to answer any of my questions without feeling rushed. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Ii was referred to Dr. Davenport thru Dr. KIlgo. I am confident in him to perform the services needed as I was with Dr. Kilgo. They are the best and Dr. Bobbi Matthews and Dr. Addonias becaues of them I am still alive today. They worked well with my surgeon Dr. Zana Logman.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

So pleased with my experience at LIPS . You leave there with full knowledge of your procedure.Dr Davenport made me feel so comfortable.Cant wait for my proceedure.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

My experience with Dr.Davenport was wonderful . He is an amazing surgeon. I'm a breast cancer survivor and having my reconstruction do e by him was the best choice . Just from my first visit I new he would be the best for me .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

did not really have a consultation even though that's what I came in for but Dr. Davenport was wonderful by just telling me what the LIPG does and what I need to do. He is kind and professional.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

delegates care to physicians assistants. Not interested.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Thomas A. Davenport's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY