Ratings for Dr. Fadi M. El-Ahdab

Dr. El Ahdab is one of the best doctors I have seen. Even called to check on me a few days after being released from the hospital. Very knowledgeable and straight forward in explaining things. I am very blessed that he was on duty the day I was admitted to the hospital. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I saw Dr. El-Ahdab in the summer of 2011 after some heart palpitations had me concerned. He was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone. He was punctual and had wonderful bedside manner. He listened to my concerns and helped me understand his diagnosis by giving a basic medical explanation. He walked me himself back to the area for checkout and asked about my personal life as if he truly cared about me as a person. When test results came back, he called me himself to give the results, which I greatly appreciated and prefer, rather than getting a call from a nurse or other staff. The facility is wonderful and updated, clean, with a variety of competent staff. Wonderful, wonderful doctor. If I have any more issues, he would definitely be my doctor of choice!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012