Ratings for Dr. Rick Pumill

Dr Pumill has been taking care of my family for year I trust in him and he cares for his patients

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Pumill is a professional, caring, trustworthy and loyal doctor that listens and respects every concern that I have ever had. He knows his "stuff", is available at all times and even gave me his cell number to call him if I should have any more questions. The staff is great and the office is clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Just left the Edgewater Office, having received a full refund. Made to wait for 50 minutes for a test which needed to be repeated. (office chased me at both phone numbers to make sure I would be show up for my appointment, but could not call to advise that doctor was running late). After I was finally brought in for the exam, was told that the test could not be done because the technician was not there that day. Doctor would simply examine me. My primary physician had sent me for a follow-up test, not a conversation. I would have agreed to a conversation followed by test, but the listening skills when I made the appointment were absent. No respect for a patient's time. Interesting that my female doctors never make me wait. No women MD's are in Pumill's practice. Odd that the lack of respect for a patient seems to go hand in hand with doctoring while male.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Ive been seeing Dr. Pumill for 20 years and probably owe my life to him. He is personable and caring and knows his stuff. The wait may be longer than someplace else but you stand on line for a good play and that doesn't do anything for your health,well worth the wait. This group has one of the best heart surgeons on the planet Dr. Admani you'll love it!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Rick Pumill's Credentials

• Arabic

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1984)

HIP