Ratings for Dr. Gustavo DelaLuz

Dr. Delaluz is a great doctor however his staff is terrible. I work for a doctors office that frequently refers to Dr.Delaluz and any time we call the office we get an attitude. They are always is a rush to get you off the phone and sound like we are bothering them. Several of our patients have complained to us about the staff and the (2) hour long wait time. It is getting to the point where our doctor does not want to refer to him so our patients do not have to deal with the rest of the staff. Such a shame for a great doctor to have such a ghastly staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. DeLaLuz is my favorite doctor. He is so friendly and constantly smiling. Has great bed side manners but also is very knowledgeable. Treats my asthma and also treats sleep apnea. Takes the time to answer questions. Shows a real personal interest in his patients. Plus he's got the best sense of humor! I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

What a wonderful doctor this man is. He has treated my husband for asthma and other pulmonary issues. He is very thorough and caring. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009