Ratings for Dr. Kyrsten Sutton

Absolutely the most uncaring Doctor I have ever met. Look her up in court records to see how many babies she has hurt !! This woman should be in jail

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I love Dr. Sutton! She is very calming and matter-of-fact when answering questions. I love that she's not an alarmist. When having a very long labor follwed by an emergency c-section, she was calm and cool and made me feel like she had everything under control. In office visits, she answered not only medical questions, but some mother-to-mother questions. She's very good at what she does and makes sure that all your questions/concerns are addressed. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I agree with the other review. Dr. Sutton is not personable. She is very matter-of-fact, to the point of disinterest. You feel like just another patient. She is competent and knowledgeable though.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

I found her to be a good doctor. She was knowledgable and thurough. She was also very professional. I did not find her to be very personable, though. If you want some one to delicate with your feelings about going to an OB/GYN this is not the one. The other doctors in her practice, more than make up for it. I would, although, recommend her to anyone as a very compitent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

She is truly one of the best! She is a great surgeon but won't rush you into it unless absolutely necessary. She's is very thorough and is willing to spend time with you to address any and all issues you have concerns over.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

I thought she was very professional. She answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. She seems very enthusiastic about her job.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

I felt like the doctor took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. She seems very professional and concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Excellent overall physician, approachable, friendly, competent, attentive bed-side-manner, usually prompt. Does a considerably good job managing prenatal care. She explains procedures and answers questions well. I would recommend her to my family.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Kyrsten Sutton's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim