Ratings for Dr. Shon P. Rowan

I love Dr. Rowan! He did my hysterectomy (due to severe endometriosis) and I feel so much better!!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Rowan saved my daughter's life. A year later, he saved mine. I have nothing but gratitude for him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Everyone in this office needs lessons on communication - the nurse manager, Dr. Rowan, reception, nurses. I left my first appointment in tears and had several other bad experiences before I switched doctors. His bedside manner is non-existent and the level of compassion in the office, as a whole, is in the red. The final straw was this - I was scheduled for an HSG and Dr. Rowan just failed to show up. Apparently he was on call the night before - so someone grossly dropped the ball during scheduling. I had to take an entire day off to do the procedure. I was undressed, in my gown, and had been waiting for over an hour when we found out he wasn't showing up. I threw a fit (and was actually cheered on by the radiology staff - what does that tell you?) and they sent the other doctor from his office to do my procedure...which was awkward. I never received so much as an apology because of the oversight. Nothing. Also, the radiology tech told me that I should go somewhere else. A tech that works for the same hospital as Dr. Rowan told me to go to another doc!!! I should have bolted from the building!! The nurse manager was rude and didn't follow through on phone calls, prescriptions, etc. Also, my situation was approached with a "wait and see" attitude. My new doc immediately took action. I'd leave zero stars if I could. A complete waste of time and resources for me. What is really unfortunate is there are few options for REs in our area - I guess that is why this place feels it can treat people so poorly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Shon P. Rowan's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV