Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Sacks

My experience with Dr. Sacks and everyone at Sacks Orthodontics has been nothing less than stellar. I have already referred 3 people to his office. My daughter actually loves going to the office to trade in her "wooden nickels" to get a prize after each visit. Dr. Sacks is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor whom I trust very much with my daughters orthodontic treatment. April the office manager is very sweet and accommodating as well. Overall, couldn't be happier and keep up the great work guys!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Amazing experience with this doctor and office. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Horrible experience. Never sat the time down to explain the process and provide a detailed overview of my daughter's personal treatment. Would not recommend.

Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Saks is the best. He was extremely helpful through the process and explained everything in detailed. he always answered my questions. I am really happy with the finish product :-)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I am working with Dr Sacks and his staff on invisalign. The office is great and Dr Sacks is very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Sacks and his staff are very kind and friendly. They explain the process as you go through it so you understandwhat is going on. The office is really clean and well kept. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011