Ratings for Dr. Clement J. Strumillo

Dr. Strumillo has been an amazing doctor. I've been going there for over 20 years. He always takes his time, making sure you understand everything, asks if you have questions, is caring and genuine. I love him!! you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have been his patient for many years. He is truly the Marcus Welby of Vegas. He always takes his time and truly cares.I have RA and he tries to alleviate mt pain and anxiety. I truly do not know where my health would stand without him. Dr, Clem, you are awesome!! So is all of your caring staff.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Cindy is absolutely horrible to deal with. She is so rude, very negative and Dr. Strumillo has ben our family physician for a very long time. I think it is time to change. If the office books too many appointments I think they should take a look at a different business style for being our doctor for 20 years, you'd think we would not only be treated with respect, but also taken seriously when serious things are happening. Very sad.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Absolutely pathetic service. First words out of their mouths was about my insurance and the first appointment for a new patient was more than 2 months out. I told them I would be dead by then. They didn't give a damn.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

There is no one quite like this doctor in a world where no one cares he still does.He deserves some kind of award and the entire Lasvegas needs to know what a great person he is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr Strumillo personifies what a physician should be. He is knowleable, friendly, and caring. He is the only doctor that has called me on the telephone when I needed him. When the quality of health care is declining in Nevada, this doctor is like a shining star. A top doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Strumillo for over 10 yrs. He is the best there is. He never rushes, listens, jokes with you if you need it and always gives you hope. I trust him completely and I have been through a lot of medical problems and he has always been there for me. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

Doctor Strumillo has added more years of life to my loved ones than any other doctor I know. He always goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Love DR. Strumillo.I've been seeing him 6+ years.So has my husband,son,mother-n-law and father-law.As a nurse in MICU I have had exposure to his expertice in ICU as an intensive care specialist who knows when to call in specialist.Which also is why many of the nurses I work with go to him. I also ditto the previous two comments.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

If your looking for a doctor this is the one very understanding and caring treats each patient like you are the only one he is very understandable if you call the call is returned promply.Everyone in the office very polite and helpful also it took us three doctors before we found Dr.Strumillo

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Clement J. Strumillo's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1988)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio