Ratings for Dr. George J. Lehner

Terrible and expensive experience. Had to use him for a work physical. I informed him of my medical conditions. He sent me for many unnecessary tests that I'm still paying for. Charged me for visit, which was supposed to be covered. Charges more money to complete one page form from job. Then forces me to book another Appt for test results, insinuating that there is something I need to be concerned about, only to tell me I have the medical conditions that I told him I had before all the tests. No compassion for patients. Big ego. And they charged me for tests they didn't even perform bc the machine was broken.

Submitted February 27, 2017

Worst experience ever. Wasted so much money and got no help.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The dr was nasty and very rude to me. Totally unprofessional and some of the staff members followed his lead. I felt very uncomfortable in the office and would never go back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He is terrible and has a big ego . He is a flirt and not professional. Don't go to Jim if you need medical care .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

There is a very negative rating posted here for Dr. Lehner. It makes claims that are totally false. It is slanderous and insulting and it is probably from a former employee who seeks to destroy the fine image that this doctor has and has worked hard to get!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

DR Lehrer has no manners. HIS DIAGONIS has been very inaccurate he is immature and has a huge ego. I would never recommend him.He doesn't listen to patients or is even there the hours they say they r open. YOU CAN NEVER GET APPOINTMENTS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Lehner is always available when I need him he has seen my children for a couple years now. And now he sees my grandson. I recommend Dr Lehner The Pena De Leon Family Thank you Dr Lehner for all you do.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My husband & I have been patient of Dr. Lehner , since he was practicing in Bayshore. We actually were upset when he left that office, so we tracked him down and found him in st. James. We are very confident of this doctor, smart, compassionate, caring, very knowledgeable. We would never see any other Doctor as long he is around. The Perez Family

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Submitted June 10, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had. He is compassionate, smart & you feel like you are talking to a friend instead of a doctor. I recommend him to everyone I know & have also made him the primary care dr for my 2 year old son. The entire staff is amazing. I feel very lucky to have found this practice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013