Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Valente

Dr. Valente did an excellent job to get me back on my feet. He was so understanding , compationt and professional. His stafe was very helpful all the way. Highly recommend. Thanks for all.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Valente preformed my herniated disc surgery the end of February and I am now 3 weeks postop. This was my very 1st surgery experience and I have to admit it was a good experience, if having surgery can be considered ever a good experience. Dr. Valente and his staff were very professional, efficient and attentive to needs and I lacked for nothing under their care. Parkway Surgical Center also provided excellent care. I would highly recommend these healthcare professionals!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Did not have a very good experience. We waited over an hour to see the doctor. He was standing the whole time and seemed too busy to evaluate my wife. He told us we needed surgery, and when we had some reservation, he abruptly ended the visit. Waste of time.

Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Valente is very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate about your condition and genuinely wants to help his patients. He is a superb surgeon and I am so grateful to have found him. After reviewing my MRI, he was able to diagnose my problems and made sure to fit me in his surgery schedule to get the problems fixed before loosing my insurance. He uses the most sophisticated facilities with the latest technology. Even though it was an unpleasant recovery, I can't imagine not having Dr. Valente and his staff caring for me. They are all stellar!! You can't go wrong with Dr. Valente! He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Mark Valente evaluated my MRI and gave me options on how to fix my problem. The microsurgery he performed on my back cured my problem 100 %. I am grateful for his expertise and his application of available technology to fix my back problem 100%.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Has very awesome bed manners as well as his staff. Explains how the procedure will be as well as the after care. Office staff is amazing as well as if you have ANY type of questions you may call them and they call you back and if they don't know the answers they will the doctor or his assistant and then as soon as they get the answers they call you back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have had back problems for years. After ALIF & PDIF surgery, 3 months later I feel better than I have in years! To be pain free after so long living with it is beyond words. I would recommend and already have to anybody with back problems to contact Dr. Valente.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I'm a year into recovery from back surgery and could not be feeling any better. The care and knowledge and bedside manner were the best we could have asked for. We would recommend Dr. Valente to anyone. Thank you for such good care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

My experience with Dr. Valente, his staff, and Pine Creek Hospital have been nothing but positive. Before deciding on surgery, I had tried everything to get relief from my back/sciatica pain (pills, chiropractic, physical therapy, injections, acupunture). I first contacted North American Spine and they led me to Dr. Valente. He explained the procedure I needed and there have been no surprises. I am now 3 months post-op and have my life back! When you pair a highly skilled surgeon with a quality hospital, it's win - win for the patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Valente and his staff are top notch! I have received quality care from the very beginning. I'm now 3 months post-op, and I have my life back! The decision to have L5/S1 fusion (ALIF/PLIF) has been the best ever. I would recommend Dr. Valente and staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016