Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Valente

I fell 9 years ago. I have been in constant pain with numbness in the bottom of both feet and burning pain down my right leg. I had been to 5 different Orthopedic doctors in 3 states. Dr. Valente was the first to tell me he could help me and I had every confidence that he could after visiting with him and discussing my case. 45 minutes for the procedure and I was pain free when I woke up. Dr. Valente is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Valente and his staff showed a high level of compassion and professionalism throughout my time spent at the office and hospital. There was little wait time in the office and Dr. Valente was extremely thorough and attentive to my situation. The surgery was performed without a hitch and I am fully recovered despite suffering through years of back pain. I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I am so happy my doctor referred me to Dr. Valente. He is an outstanding doctor. He told me right away what my problem was and offered me several options other than surgery. I ended up having a minimally invasive surgery and I woke up pain free! Thank you Dr. V!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have suffered from neck and back pain for 5 and a half years. I have tried everything from spinal traction to shots to pills. Nothing every helped me except this man. Dr. Valente is a life saver. He and his staff were super helpful and friendly. I don't know where I would be without him. His credentials are impeccable and it shows. -Mike S.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I must have met a different man than the reviews. He came in rushed. He didnt discuss anything about my health with me but to say you need surgery. He only wanted to set up surgery. When I asked questions he had no time for them. He said have the surgery or die. Im booked up for next couple months. Get the blood work done and schedule. No answers. No compassion. No patience. He scared me with no explanation of what was happening to me.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Had lamanectamy L4 L5, all went well, overall success & would recommend them to solve your back problems -- just make sure & ask any Question you have.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

i had anterior and posterior fusion done on my L4 L5 and S1 discs. surgery went very well and now i feel 95% better. i would recommend dr valente to anyone

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This is a world class surgeon with great compassion for his clients. I was basically a cripple when I went in for spinal fusion surgery & am now back to a normal life thanks to Dr. Valente & the staff at Pine Crest medical center. 5 stars is not enough it should be 10!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Like all good doctors, he's extremely busy and has a million patients... but you wouldn't know it, based on the time he spent with us... explaining the situation, the upcoming procedure, and then the results of the procedure. He's extremely warm and kind and has a great sense of humor - something we really appreciated during a scary time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Valente and his staff are exceptional....courteous, on time and knowledgeable. Dr Valente listened to my very complex situation, reviewed my past history and discussed at length with me the options I have for treatment and surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015