Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Valente

Had lamanectamy L4 L5, all went well, overall success & would recommend them to solve your back problems -- just make sure & ask any Question you have.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

i had anterior and posterior fusion done on my L4 L5 and S1 discs. surgery went very well and now i feel 95% better. i would recommend dr valente to anyone

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This is a world class surgeon with great compassion for his clients. I was basically a cripple when I went in for spinal fusion surgery & am now back to a normal life thanks to Dr. Valente & the staff at Pine Crest medical center. 5 stars is not enough it should be 10!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Like all good doctors, he's extremely busy and has a million patients... but you wouldn't know it, based on the time he spent with us... explaining the situation, the upcoming procedure, and then the results of the procedure. He's extremely warm and kind and has a great sense of humor - something we really appreciated during a scary time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Valente and his staff are exceptional....courteous, on time and knowledgeable. Dr Valente listened to my very complex situation, reviewed my past history and discussed at length with me the options I have for treatment and surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Woke up from back surgery with a gash on my face, with no answers to why it was there. Told staff I wanted valente to see me for my follow up and they put me with his PA. Which did an amazing job. Then I had to come back and waited 2 and a half hours to see him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I recently had invasive disc ectomy surgery. My wife and I flew into Dallas on Monday had a consultation with Dr. Valente and part of his staff on Tuesday then had my surgery on Wednesday morning. I would like to say the professionalism that was provided by Dr Valente and his staff were outstanding. We would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff were kind as can be and I would also return to him. I did my homework and it paid off. Thank you Dr. Valente and staff. Oh yeah the hospital staff and nurses with the Methodist Hospital in Addison Texas were also great. dl

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I am very happy with the choice I made in considering Dr. Valente with my surgery. Him and his staff explained everything in detail to me about the procedures and steps that would be performed with my surgery. I would highly suggest him to anyone. When I returned for my revisit he provided me with more information regarding the surgeries I had. He is an exceptional DR

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I called in acute pain - I was worked in immediately, seen and went to surgery about 7-8 days later after approvals from my insurance company. The staff was caring and compassionate. I was grateful they were so quick to get me in to see Dr. Valente. Dr. Valente took his time to explain all my options, and what needed to be done. I consulted with two other physicians and decided Dr. Valente was the physician I needed to do my surgery. I was in a lot of pain prior to surgery and was very concerned about how I would feel after my surgery. I work in the medical field in pain management and have seen many failed surgeries. Dr. Valente explained exactly what and how he would do the surgery in great detail. I opted for surgery and when I work up after surgery I was pain-free. The first week I began to have leg pain in my left leg but by the end of the week it was gone and from then on I have remained pain free. Totally pain free. I am still amazed and feel so blessed. Dr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Valente is professional, compassionate and truly a great person and surgeon! Dr. Valente gave me my life back after performing a minimally invasive fusion surgery on me. I consulted with 4 different spine surgeons and felt that Dr. Valente and his staff were the most knowledgeable and caring and made my decision easy. The follow-up visits have confirmed that he is the best in surgical abilities and patient care. I am so grateful to have had my back fixed by Dr. Valente and to now experience life pain free!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015