Dr. Mark C. Valente

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Valente

ray moseley cervical fusion 8-9-2017 Great doctor/staff/hospital

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I could hardly walk before my surgery. Dr Valente and his stall are wonderful helpful knowledgeable and very sweet. Thank you Dr Valente

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Valente and his staff were incredibly helpful through the entire process of my diagnosis, surgeries and recovery. With Dr. Valente I've had a laminectomy and a 360 lumbar fusion. Through both surgeries he was very patient and thorough in answering all of my questions and helping call any concerns.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Due to a spinal injury and major back pain Dr Valente perfomed a 360 spinal fusion. Dr Valente and staff went above and beyond in their care with me. They took the time needed to listen and answer my questions. I would recommend Dr Valente and staff to anyone with back pain now and in the future.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Valente a fantastic at minimally invasive surgeon of the neck and spine. He performed two separate fusion surgeries on me in 2016. My recoveries went without any problems, and exactly as he predicted. He is extremely attentive to his patients and will take the time to listen to you. His supporting staff is equally great in that they were always there to help me through the pre- and post surgery process. I have recommended Dr. Valente to coworkers, and will continue to recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Love dr valente and his staff. Very professional and concerned with all his patients. He doesn't rush thru the process he explains in detail and addresses and concerns or questions you may have

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Valente did an excellent job to get me back on my feet. He was so understanding , compationt and professional. His stafe was very helpful all the way. Highly recommend. Thanks for all.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Valente preformed my herniated disc surgery the end of February and I am now 3 weeks postop. This was my very 1st surgery experience and I have to admit it was a good experience, if having surgery can be considered ever a good experience. Dr. Valente and his staff were very professional, efficient and attentive to needs and I lacked for nothing under their care. Parkway Surgical Center also provided excellent care. I would highly recommend these healthcare professionals!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Did not have a very good experience. We waited over an hour to see the doctor. He was standing the whole time and seemed too busy to evaluate my wife. He told us we needed surgery, and when we had some reservation, he abruptly ended the visit. Waste of time.

Submitted March 15, 2017