Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Valente

Dr. Valente is very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate about your condition and genuinely wants to help his patients. He is a superb surgeon and I am so grateful to have found him. After reviewing my MRI, he was able to diagnose my problems and made sure to fit me in his surgery schedule to get the problems fixed before loosing my insurance. He uses the most sophisticated facilities with the latest technology. Even though it was an unpleasant recovery, I can't imagine not having Dr. Valente and his staff caring for me. They are all stellar!! You can't go wrong with Dr. Valente! He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Mark Valente evaluated my MRI and gave me options on how to fix my problem. The microsurgery he performed on my back cured my problem 100 %. I am grateful for his expertise and his application of available technology to fix my back problem 100%.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Has very awesome bed manners as well as his staff. Explains how the procedure will be as well as the after care. Office staff is amazing as well as if you have ANY type of questions you may call them and they call you back and if they don't know the answers they will the doctor or his assistant and then as soon as they get the answers they call you back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have had back problems for years. After ALIF & PDIF surgery, 3 months later I feel better than I have in years! To be pain free after so long living with it is beyond words. I would recommend and already have to anybody with back problems to contact Dr. Valente.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I'm a year into recovery from back surgery and could not be feeling any better. The care and knowledge and bedside manner were the best we could have asked for. We would recommend Dr. Valente to anyone. Thank you for such good care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

My experience with Dr. Valente, his staff, and Pine Creek Hospital have been nothing but positive. Before deciding on surgery, I had tried everything to get relief from my back/sciatica pain (pills, chiropractic, physical therapy, injections, acupunture). I first contacted North American Spine and they led me to Dr. Valente. He explained the procedure I needed and there have been no surprises. I am now 3 months post-op and have my life back! When you pair a highly skilled surgeon with a quality hospital, it's win - win for the patient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Valente and his staff are top notch! I have received quality care from the very beginning. I'm now 3 months post-op, and I have my life back! The decision to have L5/S1 fusion (ALIF/PLIF) has been the best ever. I would recommend Dr. Valente and staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I have never been treated so well in my life. From beginning till now, still have post op appts to go to, but I know that they will go just as well as all the others.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I went in a year ago in unbearable pain unable to work or enjoy life at all. Today I had my one year post surgery (Alift 360 S1-L5) visit with Dr. Valente and am completely pain free. Not only is he an excellent surgeon he surrounds himself with the very best staff and hospitals. You will be blessed if you can see him for your surgery needs.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I fell 9 years ago. I have been in constant pain with numbness in the bottom of both feet and burning pain down my right leg. I had been to 5 different Orthopedic doctors in 3 states. Dr. Valente was the first to tell me he could help me and I had every confidence that he could after visiting with him and discussing my case. 45 minutes for the procedure and I was pain free when I woke up. Dr. Valente is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016