You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Valente

Dr Valente and his staff are exceptional....courteous, on time and knowledgeable. Dr Valente listened to my very complex situation, reviewed my past history and discussed at length with me the options I have for treatment and surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Woke up from back surgery with a gash on my face, with no answers to why it was there. Told staff I wanted valente to see me for my follow up and they put me with his PA. Which did an amazing job. Then I had to come back and waited 2 and a half hours to see him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I recently had invasive disc ectomy surgery. My wife and I flew into Dallas on Monday had a consultation with Dr. Valente and part of his staff on Tuesday then had my surgery on Wednesday morning. I would like to say the professionalism that was provided by Dr Valente and his staff were outstanding. We would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff were kind as can be and I would also return to him. I did my homework and it paid off. Thank you Dr. Valente and staff. Oh yeah the hospital staff and nurses with the Methodist Hospital in Addison Texas were also great. dl

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I am very happy with the choice I made in considering Dr. Valente with my surgery. Him and his staff explained everything in detail to me about the procedures and steps that would be performed with my surgery. I would highly suggest him to anyone. When I returned for my revisit he provided me with more information regarding the surgeries I had. He is an exceptional DR

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I called in acute pain - I was worked in immediately, seen and went to surgery about 7-8 days later after approvals from my insurance company. The staff was caring and compassionate. I was grateful they were so quick to get me in to see Dr. Valente. Dr. Valente took his time to explain all my options, and what needed to be done. I consulted with two other physicians and decided Dr. Valente was the physician I needed to do my surgery. I was in a lot of pain prior to surgery and was very concerned about how I would feel after my surgery. I work in the medical field in pain management and have seen many failed surgeries. Dr. Valente explained exactly what and how he would do the surgery in great detail. I opted for surgery and when I work up after surgery I was pain-free. The first week I began to have leg pain in my left leg but by the end of the week it was gone and from then on I have remained pain free. Totally pain free. I am still amazed and feel so blessed. Dr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Valente is professional, compassionate and truly a great person and surgeon! Dr. Valente gave me my life back after performing a minimally invasive fusion surgery on me. I consulted with 4 different spine surgeons and felt that Dr. Valente and his staff were the most knowledgeable and caring and made my decision easy. The follow-up visits have confirmed that he is the best in surgical abilities and patient care. I am so grateful to have had my back fixed by Dr. Valente and to now experience life pain free!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

My husband saw this doctor for herniated disc and we visited five times and out of all visits only saw him once. He was not caring and the PT he recommended was not very helpful and had to wait 6 months for an epidural. Not a happy customer. I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Valente did EXACTLY what he promised! My back pain is completely GONE & I've got my life back! He explained specifically in detail the procedure I needed, his surgery scheduler helped me through everything prior to surgery from medical clearance to navigating my insurance company authorization. His staff was always helpful, sometimes staying on the phone with me reassuring me along the way. I recommend Dr. Valente to ANYONE who's in pain, tired of pain meds & ready to ELIMINATE the problem instead of drudging thru treatment after treatment. Dr. Valente & his staff are truly wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

DR Valente did surgery on me in 2011, he was doing a fusion L4-L5-L5-S1 I spent almost 3 weeks in ICU due to two spinal tears. I am still disabled can not even make my own bed without having to lay down flat. You might want to think about another Dr, even the TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD concluded that my disability started on the day DR, Valente did my surgery.

Submitted December 21, 2014

I had sciatic nerve pain down my entire left leg keeping me from sitting, or walking. I crawled around for 5 weeks, I tried physical therapy, but it was not successful. I had a fusion surgery of L5 to S1. I am 4 weeks post operation and have no sciatic nerve pain whatsoever. Actually, no sciatica 3 days after operation at all. Valente knows what he is doing and is professional and friendly while being extremely busy. Highly would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Mark C. Valente's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Valente and his staff are exceptional....courteous, on time and knowledgeable. Dr Valente listened to my very complex situation, reviewed my past history an..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Woke up from back surgery with a gash on my face, with no answers to why it was there. Told staff I wanted valente to see me for my follow up and they put me wi..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had invasive disc ectomy surgery. My wife and I flew into Dallas on Monday had a consultation with Dr. Valente and part of his staff on Tuesday then ..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the choice I made in considering Dr. Valente with my surgery. Him and his staff explained everything in detail to me about the procedures ..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called in acute pain - I was worked in immediately, seen and went to surgery about 7-8 days later after approvals from my insurance company. The staff was ca..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Valente is professional, compassionate and truly a great person and surgeon! Dr. Valente gave me my life back after performing a minimally invasive fusion s..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My husband saw this doctor for herniated disc and we visited five times and out of all visits only saw him once. He was not caring and the PT he recommended was..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Valente did EXACTLY what he promised! My back pain is completely GONE & I've got my life back! He explained specifically in detail the procedure I needed,..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "DR Valente did surgery on me in 2011, he was doing a fusion L4-L5-L5-S1 I spent almost 3 weeks in ICU due to two spinal tears. I am still disabled can not even ..."

December 21, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "75023" to "75024". Address has been updated from "10400 NORTH CENTRAL EPWY" to "7712 San Jacinto Place". Suite has been updated from "None" to "200". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "972-707-0005".

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had sciatic nerve pain down my entire left leg keeping me from sitting, or walking. I crawled around for 5 weeks, I tried physical therapy, but it was not ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Valente is an extremely talented and gifted surgeon. I had a previous anterior multi-level cervical discectomy with fusion 2 years prior that never complet..."

September 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2980956'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014