Ratings for Dr. Danette D. Bentley

Dr. Danette Bentley displayed unprofessionalism and a lack of sympathy. She made me feel as if I took up too much of her time while I was there for a skin check following a recent and new diagnosis of early stage melanoma. She did not ease my anxiety regarding my melanoma diagnosis and instead made me feel apprehensive and unsettled. She was not prepared for my office visit and verbalized that she "doesn't usually take this much time for a skin check." I am concerned about her level of competency regarding managing the care of a patient with melanoma. I will certainly not return to her office and would not recommend her to any friends or family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

This doctor gave me a cursory examination, then began to prepare to 'freeze' something on my nose. When I asked why, she was vague, "just thought she would take care of it now rather than later." When I refused to allow the procedure she was huffy, and squeezed my hand in a goodby shake so hard I almost screamed. (I see a dermatologist every 6 months, and my prior doctor had never mentioned a problem with my nose.) Needless to say, I won't be seeing Dr. Bentley again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Bentley is great! She is young, but is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Very little wait time.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Danette D. Bentley's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company