Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Hudak

I've been going to doctor Hudak for a little over a year and feel worse than I ever have with that bein said, I have scheduled to meet with a new doctor. Doctor Hudak doesn't LISTEN he hears your voice only. He throws around big terms that make no sense especially when he speaks about an area outside of his expertise. He has prescribed medications that were harmful and doesn't refill the needed prescriptions in a timely manner. He will order tests that are not helpful and yet they are exceedingly expensive. When confronted about his decision, he will gaze a lot at his computer screen and not look at you. When he does look at you, he will be talking at you, not to you. Don't let the Christian literature in his office fool you. The man has no compassion. Left me crying in the exam room.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I had the same experience as another reviewer. Didn't like to be questioned. Had me on too much of a certain medicine for a year. Went to another within a few weeks (without the med he prescribed) I felt great. No problems whatsoever for a year and a half. Glad I kept pushing. Stay away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He listened to my complaints but didn't hear them. He also didn't like it when I questioned him. A year later after my first visit, I go to another Dr and find out that I should have questioned more. The new Dr came up with a quick solution and I'm finally feeling better.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Hudak and his staff are top notch. He takes the time to actually listen to his patients and does not rush them in and out of his office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I was treated like a fourth-class citizen after revealing I smoke pot. needed meds were miss prescribed, miss diagnosed/treated as a result. Personal perception along with an holier-than-thou attitude have no place in medicine. I gave Hudak every opportunity possible but because of a complete lack of trust in judgment and the fact that when I have requested med. documents sent to another physician or the like, Hudak would make personal appearances- assumedly (for cause) to inform such that I was an illegal drug user for smoking pot, Lol. Acts as though he hired me and not the other way around. In this case, ignorance can hurt or even kill. Yet, his staff is very polite and helpful. Appointment times are punctual. Rooms are clean and neat.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Jason A. Hudak's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Barboursville, WV