Ratings for Dr. Amy Horn

Don't waste your time or money here. Very judgmental and doesn't hear your concerns. Office is clean and it's really easy to get an appointment but she pushes her beliefs in a harsh manor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Horn, a wonderful person she take as much time as she needs to treat & make sure you what going on with your hole body. She care about you as a person and not a number or a dollar bill, if your running late she will work you in. All the staff make you feel welcome. I tell everyone one that they need to take care of there body & see my" Chiropractor". I love her she the greatest one in town. Thank you Doc

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I was in alot of pain in my lower my and many of my colleagues have been treat by Dr. Horn. I have not been to a Chiropractor in 35 years, after everyone "tooting her horn", I decided to try her. She was very accommodating and in just a matter of a few visits, I was relieved of my pain. Dr Amy Horn is a very professional & I enjoy my visits with her! Thank you Dr Horn!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

This is a wonderful chiropractic office! Dr. Horn is very knowledgeable and helpful in so many ways. I would recommend Integrative Healthcare Center to anyone who is looking to improve their health and way of living. She also offers a wide variety of homeopathic alternatives. Extremely pleasant staff and clean office as well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I had pinching in my back after a couple visits and the use of the pain stimulator I was pain free. Now I'm on maintainance .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Horn is unresponsive to what the patient needs. I am still in pain after receiving treatment from her. I would not recommend anyone to go and see this doctor. Her activator techniques are not good, nor is her manual adjustments. It seems like she does every adjustment the same whether or not you tell her you have an issue in a different part of your body.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Horrible office manager. They do not treat patients with respect, or even in a way humans deserve to be treated. Also, did not complete all treatments.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Amy Horn's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)

Neighborhood Health Partnership