Ratings for Dr. Tony D. Hooker

I sent my daughter to see him and she said it was the worse experience she'd ever had from a doctor. After being rude to her the sent me an astronomical bill! I had to send her to another doctor to do the work that I'd paid this doctor to do. He should be required to go to a patient care course!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I had a wisdom tooth removed although he was against it due to my age. However he removed it with local anaesthetic and he acted as if he were surprised at how good I handled it. Well I am just glad it is gone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I went to have my wisdom teeth cut out and i wanted to get fully sedated. The nurse went to put the gas mask on me but i said i couldn't do the gas because it makes me sick. A minute later she tried to do it again. When he came in he said "Quit acting like a 4 year old and get your act together." I was very nervous so YELLING this at me just made me more nervous. I wore a long sleeve shirt and he kept complaining saying "I don't know why you had to wear this tight of a shirt." The shirt was not tight at all and the sleeves were stretched out. I would never recommend this RUDE doctor to ANYONE!!! I will NEVER go back to him. They also overcharged me and didn't tell me it would be extra if I didn't wake up earlier than they wanted me to. Like I said I will never recommend or go back to this rude and terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

He was rude and didn't numb my mouth right . When I told him I could feel everything he didn't care . I won't return!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Doctor was rude to assistants during my first visit. During my follow up visit, he was rude to me when I complained of problem with extraction. He told me to "tell him what was wrong with me bc he didn't know", "I have no idea what to tell you", "what do you think the problem is?", when I suggested possible problems, he responded "we'll, anything is possible I suppose but I don't think that's the case here",...offered to "put a dressing in the wound that would probably just make the problem worse",... I asked him why would I want to make it worse?...his response. "You tell me". Told him I'd follow up with my regular dentist. He never offered any suggestions or sympathy. Seemed offended that I had a problem at the extraction site. I'll never return there. His attitude toward staff and me was poor. The office was unclean (especially the lights that shine in our face during his procedure). If I had not been in so much pain and so desperate to have tooth pulled, I would have left.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013