Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. Larson

I can not say enough about Dr. Larson and his staff. We have relied on him for three separate injuries. My daughter had a big break of the tibia and fibula. My son had broken his finger and then his arm at a later date. Dr. Larson's bedside manner and ability to talk to kids is a true gift. He gets on their level and understands their individual personalities to make them feel safe and comfortable. His approach is tailored not only to the child, but also the parents. My daughter is back to playing soccer and it's like it never happened. My son is on the mend from his broken arm now and the checkup went great. We will continue to go to and recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Larson!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I am a 60-year-old male with a broken arm. Dr. Larson and his staff are fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Larson is A-#1! He has treated my special needs son with the utmost courtesy and care. He took the time needed to ease my sons fears. Dr Larson is a spectacular surgeon, a compassionate funny physican and a good mam!. We will refer others to him!! Denice Feeney

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

If you want the best of the best, Dr. Larson is the doctor you want to see. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, and instantly eases any fears that are natural from facing surgery. I highly recommend him if you want you (or loved ones) to have the best possible care with a surgeon that is very competent and spends time with his patients. You are not just another number with Dr. Larson.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

We met him while our son was unexpectedly admitted into hospital. Dr. Larson was very professional with a sense of humor to lighten the mood in an emergency situation. Could answer any question without hesitation and made my teenager feel very comfortable. He promptly and flawlessly did a procedure on his arm that has helped him heal quickly. We will definitely recommend him for other athletes and to parents for their child.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Timothy B. Larson's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)