Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Pearsall

I was unlucky enough to have a first pregnancy that ended badly. Dr. Pearsall was AMAZING throughout it all. As soon as the abnormality was discovered, she sent me to specialists immediately (that day) so that I could I make the best, most informed decision for myself and my baby. She supported my decisions 100%, and was incredibly empathetic afterward. Later, I learned that some OBs keep information from their patients about the health of their pregnancies, and I have been doubly grateful for having only my best interest at heart. I would never go to anyone else in Omaha.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I recently had my annual pap exam with Dr. Pearsall. She was absolutely fantastic. She took the time before the appointment to discuss any questions I had and was very personable! The actual exam only took a couple minutes and I barely felt anything. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

This Dr. was the worst Dr. I've ever dealt with. I know have horrible scars on my stomach that still itch and hurt if pressed ....2 years later. I had a complete hysterectomy, which I had to fight for because the Dr. didn't agree with me. Then, and this should have told me to find another Dr., she insisted on doing the operation at Immanuel instead of Lakeside. The hospital is a pit, terrible staff, and has zero quality control. The Dr. nicked my intestine and had to get emergency help fixing her screw up. I woke up w/a tube up my nose and down my throat that stayed for a few days. I couldn't get help when I needed to go to the RR and ended up going all over myself and the floor. The dirty linens and clothes weren't cleaned...it was awful. I developed a bursa (sack of fluid) at the largest incision site and it burst all over the place. I had to see another Dr. for wound care because Dr. Pearsall didn't think it was a problem. I wouldn't send anyone to this Dr.

Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Nicole A. Pearsall's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)