Ratings for Dr. Roobal S. Sekhon

Very kind and thoughtful. Dr. Sekhon has really been helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Very nice. Takes time to listen and time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very inexperienced. Has issues with ego and listening to past experiences of patient. Not up to date on current treatment options. Very poor attitude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I have had a very positive experience for my husband and because he is not snoring, a very positive experience for me!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I saw Dr. Sekhon while I was at Travis AFB. He is an excellent doctor and helped me through my depression.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have seen dr. seekhon for about 3 months now and I am feeling a lot better. I was seein another doctor in the area and was on about 7 medications. Dr. seekhon has got me down to 4 and we are working on lowering it even more. The best thing he taught me was how to be in the moment and the relaxation breathing so that I can sleep better.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

This is probably the worst psychiatrist I have ever met. Rude...I don't even spend the time that he charges for and he spends most of it playing with his computer. He claims to do therapy also, and charges my insurance for therapy, but his therapy is to ask me if I have a therapist yet, or to ask me one or 2 questions. And today when I called to say I would be maybe a few minutes late, they called me back, less than 5 minutes into my appointment time, I was almost there, and said he refused to see me and I would have to rebook, and by the way, they were going to charge me for a missed appointment! Charge me for an appointment that THEY cancelled less than 5 minutes into the appointment time. I am filing complaints wit the insurance company and the CA Medical Board. Worst bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Roobal S. Sekhon's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA