Ratings for Dr. George T. Backardjiev

MURDERER! HE KILLED A SMALL BABY, CAUSED HER TO BE BRAIN DEAD, I HOPE HE WILL NEVER EVERY PRACTICE AGAIN. MAYBE IN HIS PRIMITIVE EASTERN EUROPE WHERE HIS FAMILY CAME FROM IT'S NORMAL TO BE SO BARBARIC TO WOMEN, BUT HERE NOT, GO HANG YOURSELF YOU FAILURE WASTE OF SPACE! http://www.examiner.com/article/baby-olivia-parents-of-infant-internally-decapitated-at-birth-work-to-pass-law?cid=taboola_inbound

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have had two pregnancies with his guidence and have had the best service provide to me every office visit absolutely will keep returning cuz he is a great dr :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Anyone supporting or making excuses for this doctor must have a personal relationship with him. He had a bad day or something and for whatever reason didn't give this woman wanted obviously needed which was a c-section. He killed this baby. I can't even imagine the force he used. don't think hevplanned it that way. Anyone with any common sense knows that you can't twist and turn a baby's head or use a lot of force without breaking it's neck or crushing its skull and killing her. A 5 year old would know this. You don't have to be a rocket scientist or dr. This man should never be allowed to practice medicine in any state again, ever. Its almost certain the family will win a lawsuit against him. Additionally, I hope they press charges. At the very least this is involuntary manslaughter. Rest in peace precious angel.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

This man has been in practice 30 years. This is one secluded accident. This doctor did not make the best decision, no. But as a fellow medical professional in the heat of the moment you rely on your medical experience and your training. I believe that is what Dr. George was doing. He of course is not above legal action and losing his license, but you should not Call him scum or say he needs to burn in hell. This was a horrific accident, but sadly even us doctors aren't always perfect and we sometimes make the wrong choice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Please read what was said about this doctor on examiner.com. Fully check into this man before you decide to use him. Here is a link containing what he has done. http://www.examiner.com/article/parents-of-child-internally-decapitated-by-doctor-works-to-pass-olivia-s-law

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. George T. Backardjiev's Credentials

• Higher Medical Institute, Pleven, Bulgaria (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "MURDERER! HE KILLED A SMALL BABY, CAUSED HER TO BE BRAIN DEAD, I HOPE HE WILL NEVER EVERY PRACTICE AGAIN. MAYBE IN HIS PRIMITIVE EASTERN EUROPE WHERE HIS FAMILY..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Backardjiev took great care of during my surgery, he also delivered my 2nd baby. I will be using him for my next pregnancy!"

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two pregnancies with his guidence and have had the best service provide to me every office visit absolutely will keep returning cuz he is a great dr ..."

October 10, 2014
  • 3 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 4, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "GEORGE" to "GEORGE T."

October 20, 2013