Ratings for Dr. Debra P. Epard

I went when I was in a lot of pain - neck, back, and hips. I started to feel better immediately and the pain was almost completely eliminated after about four sessions. She is a good listener and it is always enjoyable to visit the office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Debra Epard is a chiropractic blessing! I have only seen her a handful of times in the past year but what she does is great! She is also a very personable Doctor, I didn't feel like 'just a patient', I felt like a friend. Her office staff is also wonderful, very polite and energetic. I would recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Please don't ever go to this woman. I took my 3 month old baby to her for adjustments because she had severe reflux. This woman told me she had experience with babies. Our 3 visit, she attempted to sit my 3 month old baby up on her own and she fell back and hit her head. Anyone who has experience with babies knows a 3 month old cannot sit up on his or her own.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Debra P. Epard's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company