Ratings for Dr. M. Christopher Wallace

Dr. Wallace saved my life on July 2, 1992 when I had a brain aneurysm rupture massively. A second aneurysm was detected post surgically, and 8 months later Dr. Wallace successfully eradicated the threat of that one rupturing. Here I am, 25 years later, enjoying life to the fullest. I am now 75 years old. Dr. Wallace is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Could never forgive him ! If he could get his ego in check he might actually be a decent Dr

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

destroyed my life. and my family, day surgery of went wrong. would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Saved my life in 1994, 11 hour surgery on a brain aneurysm behind left eye. I have no side effects and recovered perfectly. Many thanks Dr. M Christopher Wallace, the time you gave me to spend with my family and watch my kids grow up is priceless. Still enjoying life to the fullest with no restrictions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

saw Dr Wallace in 1989 for BIH and after much testing he inserted a lumbar shunt which still functions to this day!!!! Can't thank him enough for saving my life. His kind, caring manner allowed me to believe anything was possible, and it was.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Thinks He's God doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I would rate 10 stars,if that was a option,most amazing,caring,Dr. thanks Paul

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I had a brain AVM (a neurovascular condition) bleed 15 years ago, and it had to be removed to avoid a rebleed. I did a lot of research and found that Dr Wallace was, at the time, almost universally regarded by other doctors and surgeons in North America as the best in that field in Canada. And he was. (The operation was a complete success, and there were a lot of doctors watching him work, a sign of respect for his skills). He was very thorough in explaining alternative treatment options adn their risks, used humour well to ease my nerves, and did appropriate follow-up. Ontario is lucky to have people like him in our system.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Wallace is a fantastic doctor! I was diagnosed with Semi Facial Spasm and I have been skeptical about doing an operation since there are some many potential side effects (hearing, vision,etc) but from the initial meetings I had with Dr. Wallace he explained to me all the necessary details of the operation. Immediately I felt more secure. My operation was on December 5th and I am still recovering from it, however the outcome is great! Everything went very well and I can only thank Dr. Wallace for this! During my recovery in the hospital his staff was exceptional, very caring and present for any needs I had during my post surgery days. Thank you Dr. Wallace and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Has magic hands and instills confidence. I had faith that I would survive my surgery just by speaking to him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010