Ratings for Dr. Sean K. McVeigh

I found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. He really helped me with a long-term sleep disorder, and did not put me on medication that was unnecesary. In fact, his investigations eliminated the need for a medication I had been on for 10 years! (from another doctor) He takes the time to explain things very well and very clearly. I would highly recommend him and the sleep lab at Wayne Memorial.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I have just started to see Dr. McVeigh for sleep Apnea. I have been seeing him since Feb. of this year. He was highly recommended. He seems to be knowledgable and he seems to care that I am getting the sleep that I need. I have never had any problems with his staff. Everyone has been friendly and professional and my phone calls are usually returned within hours. I did not have to wait a long time to get in to see him for my first appointment, and I did not have to wait long in the waiting room. I look forward to continuing my apnea treatments with Dr. McVeigh. (I also have Asthma) I have generally liked most of the healthcare professionals that are associated with Wayne Memorial hosptial and have had much better experiences there. (Surgeries, test, E.R. and child in hospital) Much better than the Scranton Hospitals. Wayne Mem. Hospital just keeps getting better and better!!! Also the sleep lab. at Wayne Mem. is excellent. I have been to Mercy and Moses Taylors labs too!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Outstanding. My mother was in the hospital, he came by everday for 2 weeks straight. He is always accessbile even on the weekends. He actually come in late on a saturday dnight because the hospital didnt have the medicine he wanted my mom on and he when he found out he drove into to his office to get samples and brought them into the hospital for her. I knew of him because he would make house calls after work to my neighbor whose husband is very ill. He definately is one of a kind, but as you would expect he is so busy with patients in the hospital and his office. but when my mom needed an appointment he fit her in over lunch.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I know he is human and can make a mistake and I don't expect him to have all the answers but believe he would do all in his power to find the answer. I have found him to be concerned about my well-being.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

This doctor refuses to return phone calls. I called his office with symptoms of numbness and burning in my arms, legs, hands and feet. Symptoms of which can be a serious neroulogical condition, having to do with sarcoidois, which can affect the lungs but spread to other organs. I called his office every day for a week, and was told by his staff, "the doctor did not answer is beeper all day" or "he had a busy day".Two and a half weeks later and still no answer. With sarcoidois their is a chance of spinal cord damage, you would think a doctor might address these types of symptoms immidatly. Doctors that are associated with Wyane Mamorial Hospital, in Honesdale PA, wonder why they have such a terrible reputation. DO NOT WASTE YOU'RE TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Dr. Sean K. McVeigh's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Honesdale, PA