Ratings for Dr. Raymond B. Weiss

I have been with Dr. Weiss for over ten years now and can say with all certainty that he is by far the kindest and most efficient dentist i have ever met and his attention to detail is superb! He is a specialist and a master artist when it comes to any kind of restorative dentistry! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist and wants nothing but the best ! I also must say that his entire staff are the epitome of professionalism and they also have a state of the art office to go along with their perfection. This is the the dental office you want to go to!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Weiss told me that I need a crown on a tooth that had a crack in the filling. He had already put five crowns in my mouth on teeth that I now realize were fine. I went to another dentist, and he replaced the filling and the tooth is fine. Dr. Weiss will put a crown on any tooth he can just to get the money. I know have five crowns in my mouth when I didn't need them, not to mention the 2000 dollars he charges for them. He is a crook.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014