Looking back, having a facelift was a wonderful decision. I'm so glad I didn't scare myself out of it. My more youthful jawline, neck and cheeks reappeared - jowls and flabbiness are gone - but I look and feel completely natural for my age. Dr. Darrow is truly an artist! Making the decision to get a facelift, though, was the easier part. Finding a doctor was a bit more scary. I had consultations with other surgeons, but when I met Dr. Darrow I quickly felt at ease. He has a wonderful manner about him and clearly takes pride in "his work." Dr. Darrow is easy to talk to - open with answers to my questions. I felt very comfortable and secure in his hands. Now I think of him more as a body-sculptor than a surgeon. And Helen, his assistant, was (and is) ever-responsive and welcoming - fabulous with the surrounding details and all my questions. The Plus, Boston Center facility is top-notch - including their attentive nurse care and top-notch anesthesiologist.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I considered a breast augmentation for many years, but my husband was not on board because he felt that there were safety concerns to consider. After months and months of research, I convinced him that the current silicone implants are in fact safe and don't impede mammography imaging. After researching the procedure, the next step was to find a surgeon. The process took many months, but kept leading me back to Dr. Jeffrey Darrow due to his skill and competence and of course his before and after pictures! I scheduled 4 consultations and cancelled the last two after meeting with Dr. darrow. I had told my husband on the way to see him that Dr. Darrow was my top pick and when my husband and I met him, that was it for us. He was extremely professional without being aloof or unapproachable. He exudes confidence which gives you a safe and secure feeling. He is very patient in answering any and all questions. He is an attentive listener who makes you feel comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. He walked me through the entire procedure down to every minute detail so that I had no question about what I would be undertaking. He discussed the implant that he was using and assured us that it is of the highest quality and that it had an excellent warranty. His office assistant, Helen, was down to earth and sweet and made us feel very comfortable. The surgical center is a safe environment which is intimate and personal in a private setting that is fully accredited. My recovery was so smooth due to Dr. darrow's surgical care and precision. Dr. Darrow has such an incredible artistic touch that he was able to enhance my breSts with a natural, symmetrical looking result and I would not hesitate not recommend him as the perfect surgeon in all areas; skill, artistry, professionalism and technique. He changed my life. Thank you Dr. Darrow!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is, simply put, the best. His team is kind, honest, and extremely helpful. His assistant Helen is wonderful and made going from point A to point B as smooth as possible. As a young guy in my early 20s I met with Dr. Darrow having just lost 100 pounds and in need of a lower body lift surgery. I had expected that my skin would ‘snap’ back due to my age and that I wouldn’t have the problem of excess skin. This is not a procedure I was expecting to have, nor was it one that I wanted to have. However, if one has to have or chooses to have this surgery, Dr. Darrow is the man to trust. I didn’t have much loose skin, but just enough to qualify for the procedure. He did an incredible job. When I first met with him it was June of 2013, I had a great feeling about the guy and knew in my gut that I would go with him, not even having met with any other doctors. But, I did ‘shop’ around after and met with a few other doctors in Boston. In my opinion, non compared. I didn’t have the lower body lift until January 2015, this was my first surgery and I wanted to wait until I was in the right frame of mind. Ultimately, one has to make their choice based not solely on the quality of work, but also on that ‘gut feeling’ that never fails us. I was lucky enough to find a doctor that does impeccable work and one that gave me the feeling of security and confidence I needed. After nearly two years, Dr. Darrow was happy to see me a few more times, each time with more questions than the last. He is patient, confident, humble, honest, and very talented. My father and girlfriend didn’t meet Dr. Darrow until the morning of my surgery - my girlfriend got a ‘great feeling’ the minute she met him and confessed when he left that room, that had she felt any doubts she had planned to drag me out of his office. Well it has now been eight weeks post-operation and I am healing very well! My recovery has, and is still, going great. Once I am able, I plan to return to Dr. Darrow to have an inner-thigh lift, which can’t happen soon enough. I am a very active guy, I work out five days a week, trail run, and enjoy sports. I have 7% percent body fat and crave physical activity, I have been able to get back to my daily workouts, albeit slowly, and will continue to build up my activity daily from this point forward. We have one life and one body, we must take care of ourselves. This journey doesn’t last forever but, we can make the best of it all, and I sure am grateful that Dr. Jeffrey Darrow and his team have been a part of mine.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had breast augmentation and circumferential liposuction of my abdomen with Dr. Darrow about 6 weeks ago. I cannot believe the results. look amazing and couldn't be happier! I had researched and met with 4 Boston area Plastic surgeons and Dr. Darrow was the second one I met with and I should have just stopped right there when I found him. I met with the 2 others I had appointments with and that just solidified my decision to have my procedures done by Dr. Darrow. I had my surgery at the Boston Center which is a private setting with all of the accreditations one looks for. Helen helped coordinate the timing of my procedure and was really wonderful about walking me through the steps leading up to the surgery. The nursing staff were professional and accommodating especially when I opted to stay the night because I have 2 small children at home. The overnight nurse was conscientious and so helpful. She made sure I was comfortable and was thorough with discharge teaching so I would know what to expect in the days ahead. What can I say about Dr. Darrow? He is a real gentleman, he is skilled and very good at what he does. He is compassionate and very thorough. I would highly recommend his and his staff at the Boston Center!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had my tummy tuck done by a different doctor and had the revision done with Dr. Darrow along with revision done for my breast which were done 40 years back and were not even. Dr. Darrow did an excellent job and was very happy to do any revision needed to get done. He wants his patients to come out feeling good and he does a great job at that.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty this past August by Dr. Darrow and I couldn't be happier! From the minute I was introduced to Dr. Darrow by his fabulous assistant Helen, I knew I was in perfect hands. I had been to two other "Newbury St." surgeons for consultations before seeing Dr. Darrow and both times I felt like I was being 'pitched' by used-car salesmen. My consultation with Dr. Darrow, was thorough, non-rushed, educational and complete stress-free. I asked him a lot of questions and he answered each one knowledgeably and fairly. As a 58 year old man, he 'managed my expectations' (rather than 'promise me the moon as the other two surgeons had done). My procedure was done professionally by a team of really caring people. The results look amazing, and as I said before, I couldn't be happier and I recommend him without reservation!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I am 26. I got 350cc silicone under the muscle with inframammary incision. I started as a 34a and ended as a 34c. I am absolutely satisfied with my results and super grateful to Helen and Dr. Darrow as well as the rest of the staff who took care of me. I always felt safe and informed and would recommend Dr. Darrow to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After having 4 kids, I needed a mommy makeover. After other consultations, I met with Dr. Darrow and immediately booked my appointment with his friendly assistant Helen. He understood exactly what I wanted and also told me how I could further contour my body. The results exceeded my expectations. The experience from the consultation, surgery and post op appointments have been great so far. I highly recommend Dr. Darrow!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

My experiences with Dr. Jeffrey Darrow and Helen were extraordinary! I had a male breast reduction in July of 2013 after losing 160 lbs.and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Jeff made me feel confident about the procedure from the consultation up until post-surgery follow-up appointments, he made sure that I was well-educated about the surgery and my expectations. He is truly an outstanding doctor and great man and the epitomy of what a top-notch doctor should be. The amount of money paid for this procedure doesn't match the gratitude I have for him, he has changed me both physically and mentally.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I saw Dr. Darrow for a Rhinoplasty. My surgery was 5 wks. ago, I am coming along very well. He was wonderful from the start. Helen, his Assistant and all the nurses were excellent also. I can't say enough about their professionalism and manner. I am very happy w/the results! Highly recommend Dr. Darrow.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Looking back, having a facelift was a wonderful decision. I'm so glad I didn't scare myself out of it. My more youthful jawline, neck and cheeks reappeared - ..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I considered a breast augmentation for many years, but my husband was not on board because he felt that there were safety concerns to consider. After months and..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeffrey Darrow is, simply put, the best. His team is kind, honest, and extremely helpful. His assistant Helen is wonderful and made going from point A to p..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation and circumferential liposuction of my abdomen with Dr. Darrow about 6 weeks ago. I cannot believe the results. look amazing and could..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my tummy tuck done by a different doctor and had the revision done with Dr. Darrow along with revision done for my breast which were done 40 years back an..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty this past August by Dr. Darrow and I couldn't be happier! From the minute I was introduced to Dr. Darrow by his fabulou..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 26. I got 350cc silicone under the muscle with inframammary incision. I started as a 34a and ended as a 34c. I am absolutely satisfied with my results and ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having 4 kids, I needed a mommy makeover. After other consultations, I met with Dr. Darrow and immediately booked my appointment with his friendly assist..."

September 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey M."

October 21, 2013