Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Kiley

Dr.Kiley was amazing she really took her time with me and answered all my questions I did not feel rushed what so ever. She comes highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Not sure if we are talking about the same doctor my mom went in about a month ago to Dr.Kiley and this doctor was amazing we were very pleased with the services that we received and had no complaints she took her time with us and we were not rushed she was in the room with us for about an hour you don't get that no where with any doctors also her nurse was very helpful from start to finish....

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

She seems ways too busy and she lets you know that she is busy and also doesn't seem to really care, just going through the motions, has other more important things on her mind. Disappointing. Happiest when she's telling you goodbye though. Wait times are long, over an hour.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I found her to be rude and judgemental. Did not listen to my concerns. Waiting room always packed with long waits.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Excellent physician....very nice personality.....her office staff leave much to be desired....ultrasound tech. in particular is extremely rude....her nurse is pretty decent however.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2006

Dr. Linda A. Kiley's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL