Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Kiley

Dr. Kiley performed a hysterectomy and bladder lift on me that she told me she felt confident about pre-surgery. As she was walking out of the room from our 2nd post op appointment, I asked if I should see another doctor because I thought something was wrong. Only then did she admit to me that, in her words, "You had a failed surgery." Though unfortunately I understand that a surgery can fail, my perception of how she tried to avoid telling me about it and then did not seem very compassionate or helpful, was traumatic to me on all levels. I feel that she just wanted me to disappear so she could move on to her next patients. Since my vagina was split in half vertically by a septum created from her surgery, I have had another surgery. I will not state what the doctor who I went to for the repair surgery said when I went to him for the first time. It has been a very difficult recovery process. I feel very hurt by this and the treatment I feel I received from Dr. Kiley.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr.Kiley was amazing she really took her time with me and answered all my questions I did not feel rushed what so ever. She comes highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Not sure if we are talking about the same doctor my mom went in about a month ago to Dr.Kiley and this doctor was amazing we were very pleased with the services that we received and had no complaints she took her time with us and we were not rushed she was in the room with us for about an hour you don't get that no where with any doctors also her nurse was very helpful from start to finish....

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

She seems ways too busy and she lets you know that she is busy and also doesn't seem to really care, just going through the motions, has other more important things on her mind. Disappointing. Happiest when she's telling you goodbye though. Wait times are long, over an hour.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I found her to be rude and judgemental. Did not listen to my concerns. Waiting room always packed with long waits.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Excellent physician....very nice personality.....her office staff leave much to be desired....ultrasound tech. in particular is extremely rude....her nurse is pretty decent however.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2006

Dr. Linda A. Kiley's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthFirst