Ratings for Dr. David A. Kurzrock

overall, an unprofessional doctor, billing me for a "bumped into you at a hospital" consultation for several hundred dollars. Poor attitude, and definitely someone I would avoid personally AND professionally. Terrible bedside manor, and really seemed to be fishing for consultation money. Felt like a medical version of an "ambulance chaser".

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Dr. Kurzrock saved my life. I arrived in the ER with an emergency Pulmonary Embolism. (Multiple showers of PE.)He was decisive, accurate, bold in his treatment. He gave me TCP, performed a thrombectomy, and afterwards monitored my progress. After I was released from the hospital he ordered a number of blood tests to determine the cause/s of the PE. Based on the findings, he ordered a lifelong course of Warfarin. I had second opinion (Stanford) which confirmed his diagnosis. Dr. Kurzrock followed my case closely for the first year. I have continued to see him for a routine checkup 2x a year and I am doing well.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Kurzrock treated my mother. He is knowledgeable but lacking in communicative skills. He is abrupt, curt and, in general, not very nice. Be careful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Very professional, communicative and reassuring. Easy to understand.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

NOt very responsive, took several weeks to report back on blood tests.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2006

Dr. David A. Kurzrock's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med