Ratings for Dr. Sandeep S. Rao

I've been seeing Dr. Kroll through my high risk pregnancy due to shortened cervix. However, after having contractions at 29 weeks and Kroll finding I was dilated, she immediately sent me to Labor and Delivery where Dr. Rao was on call. My husband and I were thoroughly impressed with his ability to explain issues on a ground level and his genuine concern during bedside manner. Prior to this, I was at another practice in Midland and so GENUINELY happy that I switched. I would trust my life and babies life in the hands of Dr. Rao any day of the week. If you're considering switching practices, please do consider this practice and Dr. Rao, you will be highly impressed and satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

One of the best MD's I know. & I know a lot of them. He's a Dr from the heart and is not in this for the money! Love Dr Rao!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Great guy, just old fashioned. If there is a suspected problem he is ordering every test to make sure everything is fine. If there is no suspected problem you don't even get an ultra sound. I had to have an ultra sound to check for kidney function and that's who told me I was having a baby boy. Other than that, I have not had a problem with him and his staff is for the most part awesome! I have never waited in the waiting room for more than 5 minuets. Most of the time they are waiting for me to get out of the restroom!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012