Ratings for Dr. Laura B. Cooper

I have had two procedures done by Dr. Cooper following drastic weight loss. I have been very happy with the results and her ability to explain the procedures and what to expect. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

After 12 years, I finally decided to have breast augmentation. Naturally I wanted to find a surgeon that had not only the knowledge and skills, but also one I felt comfortable with. Dr. Laura immediately put me at ease and was very thorough in her exam and recommendation. My surgery was a smooth and stress free experience and I'm elated with my results. I'm so grateful to have found a wonderful surgeon I can trust.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I am from Maine and was diagnosed with melanoma on my face. I traveled to Memphis so Dr Cooper could do my surgery. She was certainly worth the trip! Not only did she spend time with me and answer my questions before, during and after my trip, she also put me at ease which was NOT easy to do. She is kind, personable, knowledgeable, meticulous, and professional. It was the BEST surgical experience I have ever had (even though it was the scariest initial diagnosis). Dr Cooper is amazing and her entire staff are excellent as well. If I ever need another surgery, I will definitely make the trip back to TN to see Dr Cooper and I would recommend her without hesitation!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Cooper is an absolute sweetheart & an outstanding surgeon. She did my breast reconstruction 2 years ago and my results are amazing. She spent so much time with my husband and me during my consultation & explained everything very slowly & clearly. She was very patient & walked me & my family through the entire process start to finish. She even called me at home several times after my discharge to check on me! I have never had a doctor who has gone above and beyond the way she did. She has since done my tummy tuck & my eyelids & both turned out great! She has also done a breast augmentation on my sister & my best friend & they have also been very happy with their results. Her credentials are pretty impressive, but she is a very modest & humble person, which is why I just love her! I have recommended her to all of my friends & family & will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I don't know how anyone could give Dr. Cooper a negative review. I've known her for years and send any friend of mine who needs/wants work to her and they are always more than pleased. Dr. Cooper does everything with the utmost care. She has consulted me about several concerns I've had and has laid out different paths to accomplish what I want while setting realistic expectations of the outcome. Really, I don't think anyone could ask for a better Plastic Surgeon! Her quality of work is her pride and it shows in every one of her patients. If you want it done right, see Dr. Cooper. There's no other option in my book.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Laura Cooper, After a diagnosis of breast cancer, a double mastectomy and then chemo, I was pretty down and feeling less than whole. The thought of more surgery and discomfort was pretty daunting. I was scared silly. But Dr. Cooper and her staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. Being a smoker for many years made my reconstruction harder. But with Dr. Coopers skill and personal attention my reconstruction turned out fantastic! I am so very happy with the results, I never dreamed that after having my breast removed, that I would have breast that looked better than they EVER have. Dr. Cooper and her staff were fantastic, when ever I had a question or a concern, Dr. Cooper was there, She called and checked up on me after surgery and even at home just to see how I was doing between visits! I am now saving my money for another procedure , Dr. Cooper will be my surgeon, no doubt about it! I can hardly wait! Thank You Dr. Cooper!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Laura Cooper to all my friends and family. She did an amazing job on my procedure and my results were incredible. I cannot say enough about her ability to ease my mind and help me get through my surgery. Dr. Laura Cooper is a top notch surgeon who is excellent at her profession.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Cooper did an amazing job with my reconstruction. When I tell people that I've had a mastectomy they are amazed at how good I look. She is absolutely meticulous! I would absolutely go back to her again if I ever need any plastic surgery or reconstruction. I have recommended her to many others and have been impressed with their results as well!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

She did an AMAZING job on my reconstruction!! Dr. Cooper is always willing to help, answer all questions and spend time explaining everything! She is a very talented surgeon and a wonderful person! She is always understanding and happy to listen!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Laura B. Cooper's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal