Ratings for Dr. Amelia D. Aristodemo

Rude practice, and doctor. Made me feel very uncomfortable and didn't discuss finances before starting a big procedure.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I'm thrilled to have found a wonderful local dentist. Dr. Aristodemo was nice and didn't try to push lots of extra dental work on me. The office has all the latest technology and is very clean. The hygienist cleaned my teeth well but didn't hurt me. I will recommend them to my family.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Aristodemo is wonderful! I brought my daughter in for a cleaning (we just got dental ins. again after 2 years without it) She had a few cavities which were taken care of. I decided to become a patient as well after my daughter. It has been 4 years since my last dental visit and I was very nervous because I have a sore tooth. Dr aristodemo was so gentle and caring, and Laura the hygienist was actually fun. I will be back with my daughter every 6 months.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Aristodemo was great. She made me feel comfortable and not embarrassed about my dental problems. I needed many fillings and also a root canal. The staff was pleasant and I will send my wife for her exam.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011