Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Brogle

Dr. Brogle has performed my TKR. You cannot find a more talented and knowledgeable surgeon. You can put your confidence in Dr. Brogle. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Staff very personable & thorough. Check in was very comfortable, & the girl explained everything she was doing as she created my patient file in front of me. Very short wait time & I was seen within 5 minutes of being led to the very neat & clean exam room. Dr. Brogle was my 5th in a series of consults I had been to for my knee. First 4 insisted on TKR. Dr. Brogle wondered why no one removed the over 100cc of fluid in my knee & tried bracing before resorting to surgery. He made me feel like an individual whose details he looked at personally, not a number like I was made to feel at at least one previous doctor's office. He was kind, immediately put us (my mom and husband were with me) at ease, was extremely knowledgeable & came highly recommended. I am extremely nervous going to any kind of doctor, but I felt no anxiety from the beginning to the end of this visit. If surgery is necessary, I am 110% confident having Dr. Brogle do the operation.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Patrick J. Brogle's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA